Rashida Achii

0
  • Monday, October 12, 2009
  • Labels: ,





  • From: Mrs.Rashida Achii.
    Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire.

    Dear Partner,

    I am Mrs.Rashida Achii from Ivory Coast. I am a widow being that I lost my husband. My husband was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting board until his death.

    My Husband was assassinated by the rebels force during the political uprising. Before his death he made a deposit of Sixteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United states of America Dollars (US$16,500,000.00 Dollars) with a security company here.

    I want you to help me transfer this fund to your country or any safer place as the new beneficiary so that you will invest the fund in a good business venture for the benefit and future of my son (Martins).

    I have plans to do investments in your country, like real estate and industrial production; this is my reason for writing to you. I have decided to give you 20% of the total amount for your noble assistance.
    Please if you are willing to assist me and my son, indicate your interest in replying immediately you finish reading this mail.

    I am positive that this will not take too much of your time. As such I urge you to look at this duty as a call to help me out of my present trial, a call to put a smile on the faces of people in distress.
    I look forward to hearing from you soon.

    Thanks and best regards.
    Mrs.Rashida Achii.

    0 comments:

     
    Copyright 2010 Who's Spam Me?