Investment

0
  • Monday, March 29, 2010
  • Labels:
  • hello

    Sunday, March 28, 2010 4:51 PM
    To:
    undisclosed-recipients
    Dear Sir/madam

    I have a profiling amount of 10 Million British Pounds secured
    in an offshore private bank. I am seeking your assistance in securing
    these funds into a safe account for future investment purposes but
    requiring maximum confidentiality. This is bourne out of the fact that
    I am still in active service in the Ministry here in Scotland-UK.
    Upon your positive response to my proposal, I will provide you with the
    following! information:

    How I will introduce you/your company to the holding bank and make you
    the beneficiary of the money.Who I am and why I have decided to sought
    for your assistance.What percentage of the money I am willing to give
    you for your assistance.

    Kindly respond with your private phone and fax numbers for easier and
    faster communication.

    Donld

    0 comments:

     
    Copyright 2010 Who's Spam Me?