Dear Prospective Partner

0
  • Friday, July 29, 2011
  • Labels:
  • I am writing you this letter on behalf of Mr. Huang Guangyu. My name is Dr.Jhin Taou, I am a top management executive at the Industrial & Commercial Bank of China here in London. Our bank website is www.icbcasia.com. I have been in search for a reliable partner as regard to this proposal before i came across your contact information in a global network database directory, and immediately I was strongly convienced within my spirit that you are dim fit for this business deal as regard to your location.

    My friend Mr. Huang Guangyu has presented a subtle offer which will need the help of a partner like you to complete successfully.  Mr. Huang Guangyu is in a difficult situation right now and he must immediately relocate some certain sum of money out of the Industrial & Commercial Bank of China. More so, this must be done in such a way that it must not be tied to Mr. Guangyu. The fund is currently deposited in the name of an existing legal entity. Please note, Your role will be to: 

    [1]. Act as the original beneficiary of the funds.
    [2]. Receive the funds into a business/private bank account.
    [3]. Advice on the best sector to Invest/Manage the funds in your country.
    [4]. Value of funds: $40 Million US Dollars (All legal plans are in place to transfer the funds in bits if necessary). 

    Everything will be done legally to ensure the rights to the funds are transferred to you successfully without any animosity. If you agree to partner with Mr. Guangyu, he will compensate you with 30% of the total sum. Should you prefer I re-contact you with more express facts, you can send me your: 

    [1] Complete Names: 
    [2] Company or Personal profile:
    [3] Reachable/Daytime Telephone No:

    For your perusal and clarity, visit Mr. Huang Guangyu's current situation on these sites:

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8688623.stm

    http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/usa/2010-09/29/content_11366211.htm 

    Whatever your decision may be, please do kindly deal with this proposal with absolute confidentiality in order not to jeopadize my effort  so far as well not to ruin my sensitive job in this establishment where I have  laboured for years to get to this position.

    However, you can email me at (drjhintaou@aol.com) or call me for further details, terms and agreement. 

    Sincerely,

    Dr.Jhin Taou
    Industrial & Commercial Bank of China London
    36 King Street, London , EC2V 8BB , UK.

    0 comments:

     
    Copyright 2010 Who's Spam Me?