mrs. fauzia zaini ...(very urgent)

0
  • Thursday, July 28, 2011
  • Labels: ,

  • Dear sir,
     
    please i write you this message in good faith and believe you will understand my position and the reason i have send this letter to you. i am mrs. fauzia zaini of singapore a single mother with a daughter of 15yrs ruby by name. i have managed to raise my daughter alone since 6yrs ago that my beloved husband died in the hands of kidnapers/hostage’s in the philippines during his vacation trip to manila philippines. i have been suffering diabetics for over 10yrs now and God have been faithful to me coupled with the fact that i have some medical experience but since 8 months now i have been in hospital here in sarawake north-west malaysia as my health is getting worst every day. i have always pray to God to lead me into the right person that can see to my wishes hence i have found you. i am a woman that believe so much in God because he have always been faithful to me and have given me the strength to bring up my daughter to her age today even at the absence of my beloved husband.
     

    few months before my husband's death, he sold his only inherited property to the government of singapore which he made roughly sing$ 5,472,730.71 equivalent of us$4,500,000 and he wanted a better turn up from the money so we decided that he deposit the amount with a bank in dubai - united arab emirates under asset/portfolio management and margin trading for good interest but unfortunately my husband is no more and i have not had any positive plans over the deposit because i have been battling with my health. my dear, i write you this letter because my health is getting worst day by day and i do not know my faith anymore and want to lay a better foundation for my daughter ruby so she can finish her advance education as per her dream. please i want to entrust the money into your care to utilize it so that when my daughter become 20, she will have something to support life. please i want your answer if you can handle this my wishes and i will give authorization letter to dubai bank to transfer my late husband's
     
    yours sister fauzia.

    0 comments:

     
    Copyright 2010 Who's Spam Me?