foreigner bearing the same name?

0
  • Friday, January 6, 2012
  • Labels: ,
  • Ming Chung. chungming@yahoo.com.sg
    12/29/11 (7 days ago)

    to undisclosed recipients

    Good day,

    I am Mr.Ming Chung, Trained and working as an Account Officer for the Development Bank of Singapore (DBS).

    I write to contact you about a foreigner bearing the same name as yours, who died here in Singapore, over a decades ago leaving behind an estate/capital US$12.8M here in Development Bank of Singapore.

    However, the Investor died intestate, no next-of-kin, nobody came forward all these years to lay claim of the inheritance. I have decided to work with you to secure the funds, and propose 20% offer for you.

    If you are interested, you are advised to email me through my private email the following information stated

    below:-

    i. RE-CONFIRM YOUR FULL NAMES:
    ii. CONTACT ADDRESS:
    iii. AGE:
    iv. TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER:
    v. OCCUPATION:

    Upon hearing from you, I will unfold more details and how to commence in the transaction.

    Best regards,

    Ming Chung.

    Email: mingchung50@yahoo.com

    0 comments:

     
    Copyright 2010 Who's Spam Me?