Greetings to you from Netherlands

0
  • Thursday, January 5, 2012
  • Labels: , ,
  • Van Buren Martin: Vaburun@groupmail.com
    12/29/11 (7 days ago)

    to undisclosed recipients
    Good day and Greetings to you from Netherlands.

    I have a very Good Business Proposal which I feel we can both do together. My Name is Martin Van Buren and I work with the Finance House Netherlands.

    During Our Last Financial Monetary Regulation, I discovered an account with a total sum of 6.500,000,00 Euros with one of the banks. From My Research and investigation, this Account has been dormant for a while. And When My Department made contact with this Bank we were informed that the Account Holder had no beneficiary before His untimely death.

    I know this Email might come as a Surprise to you but because the Depositor was a Foreigner and not from my Country, I actually had to go through Our International Directory to get your contact.

    At the Moment to be honest, Only Few people are aware of these Funds and according to the Laws of my Country when an Account is Dormant for while the Money is confiscated by the Government which I believe you might be aware of if you are Familiar with Banking Policy.

    So I will like us to Work together and I assure you that I will be able obtain all LEGAL Documents in less than 2 week from now. Once I have the document, I will send them to you along with the contact details of the bank so you can contact and request for the funds to be transferred to your Account in your Country.

    I know you might be wondering if this is Legal but I want to assure you that there is nothing absolutely to be worried about. I work in this area and I am Very Familiar with the systems and with my position everything will go well.

    Once the funds are transferred to your account, 70 % will be for me and the remaining 30% for you. So please let me know if you agree so I can forward you more Info as soon as possible. Write me directly on my private emails address below my name with your full names and contact telephone number and I will give you a call if possible.

    Have a wonderful day and I hope to hear from you soonest.

    Regards,

    Mr. Martin Van Buren
    0031-644 801 566
    burenmartin12@yahoo.com
    martinburen114@mail.nu

    0 comments:

     
    Copyright 2010 Who's Spam Me?